A lifelong area resident, Sheila Salvitti graduated from the College of the Holy Cross where she received a B.A. in Classics with a minor in Economics. She is an internationally ranked Coldwell Banker agent with a background in interior design, which gives her a keen eye for presenting her listings to achieve maximum results. With crucial preparation and real-time communication, Sheila handles every facet of the transaction and eases what would otherwise be a stressful process for homebuyers and sellers. Her expert guidance, familiarity with financing options, and history of success translate into a successful sale and full-service, seamless real estate transaction for each client.
An avid golfer all her life, Sheila learned the importance of preparation and focus, and the value of flexibility, and she applies these lessons to all aspects of her real estate career. For her sellers, Sheila's expertise in property presentation ensures she will gain maximum marketplace exposure for the home, generate a sale, and obtain the highest dollar consideration on the seller's behalf. For her buyers, she understands the importance of finding the perfect home and the value of a clear and concise explanation of all documents, terms, and procedures. To date over 25% of Sheila's sales volume has been first time homebuyers because she recognizes that first time homebuyers particularly need extra time to assess market conditions and learn the fundamentals of buying a home.
In June 2010 Sheila was featured on the cover of REALTOR® Magazine and was named to its influential "30 Under 30" list, recognizing rising top talent nationwide in the real estate industry. Sheila continues to remain a resource for her clients long after the sale, and the strong bonds created during the transaction become lasting client relationships built on honesty, reliability, and merit.
- International President's Circle - Top 4% of Coldwell Banker agents Worldwide (2011)
- "30 Under 30" REALTOR® Magazine honoree and June issue cover agent (2010)
- International Diamond Society - Top 7% of Coldwell Banker agents Worldwide (2007, 2009)
- International Bronze Society - Top 11% of Coldwell Banker agents Worldwide (2008)
- Ranked #1 Coldwell Banker Office in Pennsylvania (2004 - 2011)
- Ranked #1 Coldwell Banker Office in the Northern Region (2006 - 2011)
- Ranked #1 Coldwell Banker Office Nationally (2006, 2008)
- Ranked #1 Coldwell Banker Office Internationally in office category 1 (2006)